March 19, 2020
DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL HEALTH AND FINANCIAL SECURITY
BRANCH OFFICES UPDATE
Protecting members, employees and your financial security continues to be our top priority at Utah Heritage Credit Union. We are continually monitoring the latest reports from both health and government organizations including the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). In response to the White House recommendation limiting gatherings of 10 or more and the recommended guidance regarding social distancing, UHCU has decided to temporarily close our branch lobbies and operate primarily through our drive-up windows in our Moroni and Ephraim locations beginning Friday, March 20, 2020.
Our drive-up windows will remain open and staffed to meet member needs. Our Mt Pleasant office that does not offer a traditional drive-up window will transition to a call center to meet our member’s needs. Our Gunnison grocery store office will be open normal hours with limited staff. If your needs cannot be accommodated through the drive-up windows, you can call to schedule an appointment with any of our branches by contacting the call center at 435-436-8288 or 888-295-8428. In addition, the night-drop boxes at all of our offices will remain open and be checked throughout the day.
- MORONI – Drive-up open with appointments for loans and other services
- EPHRAIM – Drive-up open with appointments for mortgage services, loans and other services
- MT PLEASANT – Call Center with appointments for loans and other services
- GUNNISON – Normal hours with limited staff
As we try to slow the spread of COVID-19 by avoiding cash transactions and encouraging social distancing, we encourage you to take advantage of the electronic services that we offer below:
- ONLINE BANKING – Available anywhere with 24/7 account access at utahheritagecu.org
- MOBILE BANKING/MOBILE DEPOSIT – Available anywhere with 24/7 account access for iOS and Android
- CALL CENTER – Monday-Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm 435-436-8288 or 888-295-8428
- ATM LOCATIONS – Available in Ephraim and Mt Pleasant with 24/7 access
We understand the uncertainty and economic issues that may occur because of this unprecedented event. We are here to help. If you encounter financial difficulties, we encourage you to contact a Utah Heritage Credit Union service representative to discuss your concerns. We can offer a variety of financing and payment options. As a reminder, your funds at UHCU continue to be insured by the NCUA.
We are committed to keeping you informed as the situation evolves. We are continually doing everything possible to protect your personal health and financial security. We appreciate your membership. Please continue to feel free to contact our offices with additional ways that we can better provide financial services to you, our membership family.