e-Teller (Online Banking)
Access Your Account 24/7
Access your checking account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from anywhere you can take a phone or laptop. Login and sign up at utahheritagecu.org
- Review Account Balances
- Transfer Funds
- Make Loan Payments
- Review Account History
- View and Print Check Images
Register on e-Teller by calling the Credit Union.
Coming Soon…Quick, Convenient and Secure Access to Your Statements!
Getting your statements online is a good first step to saving the planet. It eliminates paper and will likely save a tree or two. Besides the positive environmental impact, you can get your statement whenever you need it and you’ll have a lot less clutter around the house.
Paying Your Bills has Never Been Easier
It’s too easy!
Paying your bills can’t get much easier than our most convenient service, online bill pay! With Bill Pay there are no more checks to write and no need for a stamp! It’s free with a checking account and setting up your bills to pay automatically couldn’t be easier.
Online Bill Pay Features
- Pay recurring bills like utilities, mortgage and credit cards
- Pay one-time bills
- Schedule when you want payments made
- Review payment history
- It’s free with your checking account
- Never miss another payment by scheduling payments when they’re due
- Save postage
Get Immediate Access to Your Paycheck!
Getting direct deposit of your paycheck from your employer is the best way to get your money into your account immediately and without holds. It’s so convenient that generally, even your employer prefers it.
Check with your employer to see if they offer direct deposit. If they do, you will need the following:
- UHCU’S Routing number – 324377338
- Your account number at UHCU
- Sign up with your employer.
- If you have any problems or questions, please call the Credit Union at 435-436-8288.
Generally Same Day Guaranteed Funds!
Wire transfer services allow you to send and receive guaranteed funds to companies or individuals.
How to Send a Wire Transfer
To send a wire transfer, visit your nearest Utah Heritage Credit Union branch. Fees for wire transfers are:
- Domestic Wire Transfer – $20
- 2:30 p.m. deadline for same-day transfers
If you have any problems or questions please contact the Credit Union at 435-436-8288.
How to Receive a Wire Transfer
To receive a wire transfer, please provide the following information to the business or individual sending the wire.:
- Alloya Corporate Credit Union
184 Shuman Boulevard, Suite 400
Naperville, IL 60563
- Wire Routing / Transit Number: 271987635
- Further Credit to:
Utah Heritage Credit Union
84 West Main
Moroni, UT 84646
- Wire Routing / Transit Number: 324377338
- Final Credit To:
Your Name and Account Number
Specify Checking or Savings Account
Online Loan Payment with Your Debit Card
The Convenient Way to Pay Your Loan or VISA Payment
We have partnered with ProPay to securely process online payments to your UHCU loans. Payments may be made using a debit card or eCheck. (Payments may not be made with a credit card).
- Convenience fee of $4.95 on all debit card or eCheck transactions.
- Payments only apply to UHCU loans and will be effective only after the transaction has been validated.
- Loan payments made outside of business hours or on weekends or holidays will be effective the next business day.
- Please retain a copy of the supplied receipt page or email as proof your transaction was approved.
Pay With Your Phone!
Since Your Phone is your Constant Companion
Mobile Pay is the secure and convenient way to pay with your Utah Heritage Debit or Credit Card. No matter which smart phone you use, there’s an app for you.
More Convenient than Ever
More and more consumers are using their mobile devices to send and receive payments. According to Google, “[There’s] no need to juggle between your phone and wallet at checkout. With Google Pay, you can keep doing what you’re doing on your phone … you don’t even need to open the app [for purchases].”
Combining your VISA and your smart phone device adds an entirely new level of security and convenience.
Instead of using your actual credit and debit card, Google Pay creates a unique Device Account Number, encrypting and securely storing it. That way, sensitive information stays private.
How to Set Up Google Pay
Install the Google Pay app from “Google Play” and add your Utah Heritage CU VISA. Then follow the instructions.
You can get additional information at https://pay.google.com/about/
Any question? Give us a call and we’ll walk you through the process.
All NFC-enabled smartphones and tablets running Android 4.4 and above.
How do I use Google Pay in participating stores?
1. Look for the following symbols at checkout.
2. Simply unlock your phone and tap to use Google Pay at any of the over one million store location throughout the US that accept contactless payments.
Combining your VISA and your iPhone adds an entirely new level of security and convenience. Instead of using your actual credit and debit card, Apple Pay creates a unique Device Account Number, encrypting and securely storing it. That way, sensitive information stays private.
How to Set Up Apple Pay
Open the “Wallet” app and add your Utah Heritage Credit Union VISA number. Just follow the instructions.
You can get additional information at http://www.apple.com/apple-pay/where-to-use-apple-pay
Any question? Give us a call and we’ll walk you through the process.
iPhone6 and newer
Apple Watch paired with iphone 5 or later
How do I use Apple Pay in participating stores?
1. Look for the following symbols at checkout. According to Apple’s website Apple Pay is now accepted in over a million stores…and counting.
2. Using your fingerprint allows you keep your card and card numbers safe and secure.
3. Hold your phone next to the reader until it vibrates and beeps indicating payment accepted.
Turn Your Phone Into Your Wallet
More and more consumers are using their mobile devices to send and receive payments. According to Samsung, “Turn your phone into your wallet. Don’t change where you shop, just change the way you pay. You can even use Samsung Pay when your device’s display is off.”
Combining your VISA and your Samsung device adds an entirely new level of security and convenience.
Instead of using your actual credit and debit card, Samsung Pay creates a unique Device Account Number, encrypting and securely storing it. That way sensitive information stays private. With Samsung Pay, in addition to NFC, it also uses a Magnetic Secure Transmission (MST) which uses a tiny coil that shoots out the same magnetic code that those readers normally get from your physical card.
How to Set Up Samsung Pay
Find the app pre-installed on your phone or download it off “Google Play.” Then, sign into your Samsung account. Snap a picture of your Utah Heritage CU VISA, and follow the instructions.
You can get additional information at http://www.samsung.com/us/samsung-pay/
Any questions? Give us a call and we’ll walk you through the process.
S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+, S6 Active, S7, S7 Edge, S7 Active or Note5
Which merchants are participating?
Samsung Pay is accepted almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your card.
How do I use Samsung Pay in participating stores?
- Swipe up from the home button. Or select the Samsung Pay app icon from your home screen or app tray.
- Authorize payments by simply scanning your fingerprint.
- Hover your phone over the in-store card reader.